Moist Orange Cake Recipe
A simple, moist orange cake recipe that is fragrant, tender and melts in the mouth delicious. Easy recipe that takes no more than five minutes to combine. A perfect tea time treat made with fresh orange juice and zest for that ultimate orange flavor.
Moist Orange Cake Recipe, Best orange cake, how much orange cake for pan
Need more cake servings? Need the ingredients in cups or ounces –
Just use the recipe calculator below to change the number of servings you need and switch from metrics to the US customary for cups and ounces
Moist Orange Cake Recipe –
Don’t forget to save for later and Follow us on Pinterest for more awesome recipes and tutorials every week.
- 228 grams (8.04 oz) Butter
- 250 grams (1.25 cups) Castor Sugar
- 250 grams (250 grams) All-Purpose Flour
- 3 (3 ) large Eggs
- 1 ½ tsp (1.5 tsp) baking powder
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) baking soda
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 120 ml (4.23 oz) Orange Juice
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) Orange zest
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) Orange extract
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 160C / 320 F
- Grease and line two baking pans
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
- Add the zest to the flour mixture – set aside
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time
- Followed by the flour mixture and orange juice
- Lastly, add the vanilla and orange extract.
- Pour into prepared baking pans
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes until a skewer inserted comes clean, checking at around 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack until completely cooled.
About Videos - most recipes has two videos - a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Sometimes a similar recipe video may be used. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you