Moist Strawberry Cake Recipe
An addictive strawberry cake recipe that refreshing, light with a soft crumb that melts in the mouth. A simple and easy recipe that takes 10 minutes to mix and tastes delicious on its own. Serve it as a tea time treat on its own or dress it to make a celebration cake. Cover it with whipped cream for an ultimate dessert or dress it with fondant for that professional custom cake appeal.
Moist Strawberry Cake Recipe – Save and Follow us on Pinterest.
Moist Strawberry Cake RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 228 grams (8.04 oz) Butter
- 250 grams (1.25 cups) Castor Sugar
- 250 grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 3 (3 ) large Eggs
- 1 ½ tsp (1.5 tsp) baking powder
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) baking soda
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 120 ml (4.23 oz) Strawberry Puree
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) lemon zest
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) strawberry extract
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 160C / 320 F
- Grease and line two baking pans
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
- Add the zest to the flour mixture – set aside
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add lemon juice and eggs one at a time
- Followed by the flour mixture and strawberry puree
- Lastly, add the vanilla and extract
- Pour into prepared baking pans
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes until a skewer inserted comes clean, checking at around 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack until completely cooled.
About Videos - most recipes has two videos - a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Sometimes a similar recipe video may be used. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you