These Wine Bottle Cake Tutorials guide you on how to make a bottle cake or simple how to carve a bottle from cake. Wine bottle cakes make the perfect gift for men and women. They look classy and are not as difficult as you think
Wine Bottle Cake Tutorials - Videos
Wine Bottle and Crate Cake by Veena Azmanov (she just makes it look so real)
HOW TO SHAPE A BOTTLE CAKE by BENCH ARTIST - wanna learn how to carve a bottle?? Click the below tutorial...
How to Make Wine Bottle 3D Cake by Complete Deelite - You wanting the cake to stand just like a wine bottle would?? here you go !!
Wine bottle cake by Ravi Kumar (not a wine bottle, but worth a watch to make a bottle shape cake)
How to make a 3D Wine bottle birthday cake tutorial by Bake and Make
Wine Crate Cake by Robyn Loves Cake
WINE-THEMED MACARON CAKE RECIPE by Sumopocky
The kinda cake you'd wanna make if your not into carving cakes from scratch. OR simply because you love macarons !!
Here are a few wine bottle cakes for Inspiration. Some are carved bottles from cake and some are crate cakes. Choose from the designs below as per what your looking for. These cakes are fun to make and are perfect for birthday parties of both, men and women
Make great gifting options too !! Check out the work below from around the globe to get inspired for your next cake project
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
Some of the other posts you may like
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To