Fruit Carving Cake Tutorials will teach you how to make cakes in the shape of fruits. These Fruit Theme Cakes will teach you to carve and shape fondant fruits
You can really get creative with fruit-shaped cakes or just simply have fun with carving fruits using sugar paste. From realistic looking miniature fondant fruits to giant size fruits carved out of cake, we're doing it all
Fruit Carving Cake Tutorials - Videos
These videos teach you how to carve cake, give realistic effects, shape fruits and more... Let's get started with it...
GIANT Apple Cake by How To Cake It
Giant Papaya Fruit Made Of CAKE by How To Cake It
4 Citrus Fruits CAKES by How To Cake It
Realistic Banana Cake by ArtisanCakeBites
REALISTIC STRAWBERRY CAKE by Kitchen Journal By Kalpana
How To Make Realistic FRUITS by Create with Chidex
How to Make Marzipan Fruits by Pink Cake Princess
How to make Fondant Strawberries by Laura Loukaides
Fruit Basket Cake by Massa Ticino by CARMA
How to Make a Realistic Lemon CAKE Ball by Sideserf Cake Studio
Images For Inspiration
Here are a few cake images from artist around the world. These cakes are made to look real and are carved using cake. Seek ideas on how to make free hand fruits out of sugar paste or simply carve fruits from cake. So, soak in some creative ideas from these images, and get set for your next cake project
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To