These Lisianthus sugar flower tutorials will teach you how to make a sugar flower using gumpaste or sugarpaste
Flowers make a wedding cake look complete or maybe just beautiful. Lisianthus is a not so commonly made sugar flower which has frilly petals with an usual center bud. Its easy to make, if you follow the right techniques and methods
Lisianthus sugar flower - Video Tutorials
We've brought together some of the best flower tutorials on how to make a Lisianthus flower in various colors and methods. These tutorials are thought by cake artist from around the globe which teach you their style of making a beautiful sugar flower
Lisianthus Sugar Flower Tutorial (Gumpaste / Flower Paste) by
The Botanical Cake Studio
Sugar Lisianthus Flower by Jeanette's cake creations
How to make Lisianthus Sugar Flowers by Innovative SugarworksInnovative Sugarworks
Gumpaste Lisianthus by G's Cake Studio
Lisianthus flower by evelyn freshwater
Flower Paste Lisianthus Spray by Bobbie Noto
Images for Inspiration
To get inspired, here are a bunch of beautiful Lisianthus flowers made by artists all over. There are a variety of colors and styles of these flowers to learn from. Go find some creative ideas and make a gumpaste flowers soon ...
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To