Learn how to sculpted cakes with simple techniques through these fun tutorials. Here are the Best Sculpted Bust Cake Tutorials available online to take your cake decorating skills to the next level.
Sculpted cakes just make us realize how talented cake decorators ate, their creative skills are next level with so much detailing.
Sculpting cakes is not an easy art but you will get there with hard work and practice using the right techniques and tips. Here’s sharing some of the top tutorials available to master the art of sculpting cakes
There are a lot of paid tutorials for Bust cakes but here are a few excellent and completely free tutorials which you would love to see even if your not a cake decorator.
Make sure to invest in good quality basic tools needed for sculpting cakes and most importantly get your basics right before you move towards sculpting of cakes. Now, let’s begin with the learnings …
Sculpted Bust Cakes
Sculpted Bust Cake Inspiration Board
Here are a few cakes made by some extremely talent cake artist. Check out the images to get inspired and find creative ideas for your next cake project
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above – please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes – When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation – Tips and How-To
If your new to sculpting cakes and are looking out for something more basic. Here are a few sculpted cakes by Veena Azmanov which are easy and perfect for beginners