Topsy Turvy Cakes are cakes that are uneven with sloppy layers. Here are a few topsy turvy cake tutorials for some fun cake decorating moves
The internet is loaded with topsy turvy cake ideas. These cakes require a well done structure on the inside to make sure the tiers remain at an angle. You can also find ready topsy turvy structures available at stores or online
Below are some of the best tutorials available to learn how to make topsy turvy cakes and also images from various cakes artist to get inspired to make your own sloppy cake
Here are a few Topsy Turvy Cake Tutorials
Firstly, how To Make A TOPSY TURVY CHRISTMAS CAKE by How To Cake It
An easy, Topsy Turvy Ice Cream Cake Tutorial by BakeabooTV
How to Decorate 3 Tier Topsy Turvy - Part 1 by AngelFoodsTV (there are more parts to this tutorials on youtube, you'd wanna watch all to master the art)
Then, Topsy Turvy Torte / Halloween Torte by Sallys Welt
Amazing Topsy Turvy Cake by Cake Style
Lastly, Dr Seuss Topsy Turvy Cake by Androo71
Topsy Turvy Cakes For Inspiration
Cakes By - Jo Kavo, Jacques pastries, Robyn Van Tuyl, The Royal Bakery, Rebecca Jane, My Cake School, The Perfectionist Confectionist, Torten Kuche, Wicked goodies, Stephanie, CakeLava
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also want to check out our posts on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.