How to Hand-Paint on Fondant cakes
As more artists who know hand-painting join the profession of cake decorating, the trend for hand-painted cakes in on the rise. Fondant is often used as a canvas with edible paint but so can buttercream with palettes and brushes.
While there are plenty of wonderful hand-painted cake tutorials I thought I pick some of my favorites for you to choose.
Hand painting edible roses
Natasha Collins – shows how to paint roses. I do have a book hand-painted cakes with is packed with so much more.
one-stroke technique by Bobbie Noto
How to paint a bumblebee by Mich Turner of Little Venice Company
Hand-painted butterfly cookies – Veena Azmanov
Hand-painted cake – Edible flowers
Painting Mini flowers on fondant cake
How to paint an image on cakes
Everything you need to know about hand-painted cakes – Veena Azmanov
Save this on Pinterest for later.
You can find more of my cakes, recipes, tutorials, tips, and resources here on Pinterest. Of course, don’t forget to follow me – Veena Azmanov on Pinterest so you can see what I save, pin and follow as well.
Inspiration Board – Hand Painted Fondant Cakes
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above – please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also like
- Cake Decorating Tutorials 101 – Tutorials for Beginners
- 5 Buttercream Wedding Cake Tutorials
- Edible Sugar Lace Recipe and Tutorial
- 12 Tip to Make A Naked Wedding Cake
- 20 Tips to Making your own Wedding Cake
- Vanilla Birthday Cake Recipe or Vanilla Birthday Cake Recipe 2
- Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe
- Minion Cake Tutorials
- Frozen Theme Cake Tutorials
- Valentine’s Day Cake Tutorials
- Tree Stump Cake Tutorials
- Edible Cake Lace Recipe and tutorials
- Geode Cake Tutorial
- Stained Glass Cake Tutorial
- Geometric Cake Tutorials