Here are a few Chocolate Flower tutorials that are easy to make and look great as decoration on cakes. Learn to make flowers from chocolate with the tutorials
Chocolate Flowers are not just easy to make but also delicious as compared to the sugar one's. Their perfect for chocolate cakes, buttercream cakes and even fresh cream cakes.
You can make them much in advance and can be stored for a very long time in the fridge. Play around with colors and patterns as per your ideas
Chocolate Flower Tutorials - Videos
How to Make Simple CHOCOLATE FLOWERS Tutorial by Yeners Cake Tips - Yeners Way
How to Make Simple CHOCOLATE FLOWERS Tutorial by D4 Tech
Easy Chocolate Flower by Adilicious
How to Make a Chocolate Flower by Maj Makes It
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses by Crouton Crackerjacks
How to make a Chocolate Flower | Peony Style by Maj Makes It
how to make a CHOCOLATE FLOWER rose by How To Cook That
How to make Mini Chocolate Flowers by Maj Makes It
Chocolate Flowers by Any Body Can Cook
Chocolate Flower using Plastic spoons by Adilicious
Chocolate flower images for inspiration
Flowers by - the chocolate addict, Kirsten Tibballs, lvidotti, ERIN GARDNER, sugarhero, the pastry studio, baking with blondie, Yolanda's Cakes, polly kosheleva, kid friendly things to do, my cake school
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.