Learn how to make different kinds of sugar leaves with some of the best tutorials available. From the cutting, veining to dusting, these tutorials teach you all of it.
These Sugar Leaves Tutorials are a must-watch if your into wedding cakes or any flower theme cakes
Here are some of the best Tutorials
Firstly, how To Make Realistic Fondant Sugar paste Leaves by Gourmet Gateaux (Dusting of sugar leaves in different shades for a realistic look)
Secondly, the making of realistic sugar rose leaves by KatarzynkaSztukaCukrowa SugarArt
Next, make Sugar Oak Leaves For Cakes by Katy Sue Designs
Perfect Sugar Maple Leaves by Katy Sue Designs
Also, how to Make Sugar Leaf by Christina WALLIS
Sugar Leaves Tutorial by The Confectionery Gallery
Make Sugar Blackberry Leaves by Katy Sue Designs
How To Make Leaves WIth Sugar Paste with James Rosselle by Bluprint (an easy guide to making basic fondant leaves for beginners)
How To Use Leaf & Petal Veiners by Global Sugar Art (Veiners are an essential part of flower making, here's a video which focuses on using leaf and petal veiners)
LASTLY, GUMPASTE SWEET PEA LEAVES TUTORIAL by Lil Cheekie TreatsNZ
Sugar Leaves for Inspiration (Check out some of the work done by artist around the world)
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
You may also like our post on:
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To