Here are the Best Christmas Theme Cakes to make for Christmas with Christmas Themes like Santa cake, snowman cake toppers and more
Christmas is full of fun elements and making it in the form of cake takes art to the next level. To make a christmas theme cake, the elements and colors are endless. Find some interesting ideas and toppers for your next cake project from the below images and tutorials
Christmas Theme Cakes - Videos
Below are a few tutorials on how to make custom christmas cakes with a christmas theme. From fondant cakes to jelly one's, its all in here
CHRISTMAS JELLY CAKE by Kitchen Journal By Kalpana
How to make Christmas Fondant Toppers by Sely - Fondant Diary
How to decorate a fruit cake for Christmas by Maria P R
Christmas SnowMan Cake by I Love Cakes
Christmas Cake Idea by Cakes StepbyStep
Cute Elves Santa's Workshop Christmas CAKE by The Lovely Baker
Light up Christmas House Cake Tutorial by Maria P R
How to make a Christmas Tree Cake Tutorial by CakesbyLynz
Fondant Christmas Gift Cake Tutorial- Rosie's Dessert Spot
Christmas Mirror Selfie Cake by I Love Cakes
Images for Inspiration
Below are a few cakes made by artist around the world with the Christmas Theme. From making of a snowman to a 3D santa cake there is so much you can do with a Christmas Theme
Seek inspiration and tell us down in the comments which one's your next Christmas cake project
Cakes by - Maria's, Lady Basil's Inspiring Colors Reyhan S.D., Dmytrii Puga, Dmytrii Puga, Cindy Sauvage, Cake Garden, Creme & Fondant,
Mery Cakes, CakeyCake, Craftyconfections
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.