This Modelling Chocolate Rose Tutorials teach you how to make roses for cakes using chocolate paste. Learn easy to make flowers for cakes
Modelling chocolate is a paste made using chocolate. It is a pliable dough which is easy to make and taste nice as well. Brilliant substitute for fondant haters and so pliable that you can create any shape with it
Modelling Chocolate Rose Tutorials - Videos
Below are a few roses made of modelling paste. Learn to make roses using this paste
How to Make Chocolate Roses using moulding chocolate by The Cake Makery
Realistic Chocolate Rose Tutorial by How To CAKE That by Jennifer Spruce
How To Make Rose Cake Pops Using Modeling Chocolate by Rosie's Dessert Spot
How to Make Edible Flowers with Modeling Chocolate by Brittnee Kay
How to make White Modeling Chocolate Roses by Veena Azmanov
How to Make Easy Modelling Chocolate by Rosie Cake-Diva
Valentine chocolate rose by M. Patisserie
How to Make Easy Modeling Chocolate Roses by Wicked Goodies
How to Make Chocolate Roses and Leaves by JuliaMUsher
Decorating with Modeling CHOCOLATE by Cakes StepByStep
Flowers by - instructables, lulussweetsecrets, thespruceeats, hebertcandies, ritroviamociincucina, robertscakesandcooking, avaloncakesschool, Steph @ PartyAnimalOnline, ediblecrafts, veenaazmanov
Images for Inspiration
Here are a few images for inspiration. Get creative and practise how to make roses for cakes. Seek ideas from the below images
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.