These are the 20 best mango cakes to try this summer. From mango cheesecakes to mango cream cakes, learn how to make a mango cake using the best recipes
Mango lovers ... you are going to love this post. It's all about cakes made with mangoes. From creamy whipped cakes to realistic-looking 3D mango, we have it all in here.
Mangoes are in season and we can't resist trying out some fun recipes. Feel free to use frozen mangoes, if fresh ones aren't available at your end. But do make it a point to try out these recipes (at least one of them) to fall in love with the fruit of the season
Fresh Mango Cake with Mango filling and Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Mango Cake - Catherine Zhang
Eggless Mango Cake - Bake with Shivesh
Eggless Mango Cake
Mango Cake Recipe (VIDEO) - NatashasKitchen.com
Creamy Mango Cake Recipe (video)
Sweet Boutique by Aditi
Eggless Mango Cake
Fresh Mango Cake Recipe
Easy No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
Mango Cake With Easy Frosting Recipe (No Whipping Cream)
By The Terrace Kitchen
Jar cakes are in and this is so delicious and easy. For all the mango and cream lovers, you in for a treat with this fancy-looking jar
Looking for a realistic-looking mango?? But actually, want cake? Check out the below tutorial and make the cake look as real as possible. Airbrushing is the real trick to get it done
Easy No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe
Mango Mousse Cake with Mango Jello Insert and Mirror Glaze
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
El Mundo Eats
The below mango rose makes any cake look fancy. It's easy and perfect to decorate a cake - Check it out below
MCV's World Food & Baking
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.