Here are a few helpful Gumpaste Sweet Pea Flower Tutorials that are perfect for wedding cakes. Learn how to make these beautiful gumpaste flowers
Sweet Pea Flowers are easy to make and look gorgeous. Hardly any tools needed, these flowers can be made in a variety of colors
Here are a few tutorials on how to make easy sweet pea flowers from fondant
Gumpaste Sweet Pea by Renee Conner
Gumpaste Sweet Pea Flower Tutorial by Pierre Jolie Cake Design
Gumpaste Sweet Pea by Nia Latea
How to make ‘Sweet Pea’ sugar flowers by Nauty Little Treats
Tutorial Sweet Pea by Ofenkieker
Making Sugar Sweet Peas by Cakes For Show
Easy Gumpaste Sweet Pea by G's Cake Studio
How to make Sweet Pea Sugar Flowers with an Innovative Sugarworks Flower Cutter by Innovative Sugarworks
How to make sugar paste sweet peas by Trinity Cakes Tutorials
Sweet Pea Sugar Flower Tutorial by Cake Me By Surprise
Gumpaste Sweet Pea Flowers Inspiration Board
Here are a few flowers made by artist from around the world. These flowers are perfect to be topped on cakes and can be used as fillers too.
A cake topped with only sweet pea flowers and leaves look lovely and here are a few examples
If you have a sweet pea flower tutorial or cake and would like to share your work with us, please go ahead. We'd love to have you on board
The above cakes were found on Pinterest for Inspiration. Some of the cakes have been credited to their original artists. If you know the name of the artist whose cakes are not credited above - please let me know in the comments so I can update the post with the proper credit link. Thanks
Some of our post you may like
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To