Donut Theme Cake Tutorials for a donut theme birthday part or a donut lover. An easy birthday cake idea made with real donuts or sugar donuts on it
Learn how to bake and frost a cake topped with donuts or a donut shape cake. From a realistic looking donut cake to fun sugar donut ideas
Donut Theme Cake Tutorials - Videos
Here are a few videos on how to make a donut theme cake from scratch. If your a donut lover or planning to make a cake for a donut obsessed person, these tutorials are going to help
It will teach you how to cover, frost and decorate a donut theme cake from scratch with various ideas and techniques
Donut (Doughnut) Cake by I Love Cakes
How to make a Giant Donut by CakesbyLynz
Ice cream Donut Cake by Sweet Creations by Yesenia
Donut Drip Cake by MyCupcakeAddiction
How to make a Donut Drip Cake by Happy Baker Delights
Donut Cake And Cupcake Toppers by Krazy Kool Cakes & Designs
Chocolate Donut Cake Ideas by Rosie's Dessert Spot
How to make a Buttercream Donut Cake by Cakes & Crafts by Kass
How to make a Doughnut Cake by Veena Azmanov
Images For Inspiration
These donut shaped cakes are made by artists from around the globe. Their easy and so much fun too. Get inspired from their creative ideas like topping the cake with real donuts or sometimes donuts that are made from cake or even fondant
Learn also how to carve a cake in a donut shape from scratch
Cakes by - Shey Falero, one tier, My Two Sweetie Pies, Melody Pierce, Mijn Chaos, tastemade, emmaslieblingsstuecke, ECBG Studio, sprinklebakes, sugar geek show, thecakeblog
You may also like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To
I'd love to hear your thoughts, please comment.