These Agar Agar Jello Dessert tutorials teach you how to make jelly desserts and jello cakes using agar agar a great substitute for gelatin
Agar-agar is made from seaweed and is used instead of gelatin in many recipes. Perfect to firm up desserts, cakes and more, agar-agar is translucent in color when mixed with water and thus makes beautiful desserts especially with fruits
Agar Agar Jello Dessert - Video tutorials
Here are a few recipes on how to use agar-agar powder to make desserts at home
Agar-agar Fruit Jelly Cubes by Ruyi Asian Recipes
FRUITS JELLY CHEESE CAKE by N'Oven - Cake & Cookies
Oreo Layered Pudding by Yummy
Rainbow Agar Agar Jelly Cake by Gracious Treatz
Agar-Agar Fruit Jelly Cake Recipe by BakeAlish
No-Bake / Fruit Honey Jelly Mousse Tart Recipe by Boone Bake
Lychee Agar-agar Jelly by Ruyi Asian Recipes
The only fruit jelly cheesecake in the world by Boone Bake
Mango Coconut Milk Agar-agar Jelly by Ruyi Asian Recipes
Fruit Coconut Agar Agar Jelly Cake by totos-RECIPES
Images for Inspiration
There is so much you can do with agar-agar to make desserts. Below are a few options made by artists from around the world, seek inspiration and create some beautiful desserts using this powder. From fruit based to coffee to more.. Its all in here !!
You may like our post on
- Where to find inspiration for cakes,
- How to start a cake business from home
- How many cake orders can I take?
- Where to find inspiration for your cake?
- Time management of an effective cake decorator
- Cake Decorating as a Profession or Hobby?
- Timeline for decorating cakes - When should I start decorating my cakes
- Cake decorating tutorials
- 3 Tips for an aspiring cake decorator
- Cake Consultation - Tips and How-To